Alshorouk is a multi-specialty hospital founded in 1996. It has 120 beds in addition to 13 ICU, 5 dialysis beds and 8 premature incubators.
Alshorouk has 5 operating theatres in addition to a sixth in the Emergency Room. The Radiology department is equipped with a CT unit, conventional radiology and three ultrasound units and a well equipped Laboratory with the most advanced equipment.
Alshorouk is a busy hospital, with average occupancy of 74% .An average 6500 operations are performed yearly, the majority are major operation.
Alshorouk has a modern information system that controls all its departments.
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Surgical oncology (Breast, GIT and Head & neck malignancies.
- Urology : ( all urological procedures )
- Renal transplant
- Lap. Surgery
- Radical prostatectomy
- Radical Cystectomy and neobladder
- Stone surgery
- Nephrectomy and Adrenalectomy
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Orthopedic surgery and arthroscopy.
- ENT and Sinoscopic surgeries.
- Obstetric and Gynecology ( Laparoscopic gynecology )
- Cardiothoracic ( under construction)
Specialized Units Departement :
- Coronary Care
- Intensive Care
- Neonatal Departement
- Pediatrics I.C.U
- Renal Dialysis Departement
- Physiotherapy Departement
- Dental Departement
- Blood Bank