ALSHOROUK HOSPITAL, check up programs are multipurpose and customized for every single candidate.
We have standard check up program, specialized program for men, women, diabetic patients, cardiac patients, GIT patients, …….. etc.
The candidate will be examined by a specialist and consultants of many specialties according to the program.
Check up program can be performed on an outpatient or inpatient basis.
- Standard check up program:
- The candidate will be examined by the internal medicine specialist who is assigned to perform the general examination and list patient complaints and vital signs and determine the other investigations and consultations or programs(if needed).
- The laboratory investigations are performed which determines the liver and kidney functions, blood diseases, blood sugar, fat and uric acid levels and urine analysis aiming to assess all organ functions and early detection of disease and giving directions to the need for further investigations.
- The radiological investigations are performed to assess all organs functions and help the early detection of diseases.
- The internal medicine consultant will make the final examination and assessment of the results of the investigations and give the treatment and recommendations.
- The ophthalmology consultant will make a general examination and assess visual acuity.
- The ENT consultant will make a general and Audioscopy examination.
- Specialized programs:
- For diabetic patients: Additional laboratory and radiological investigations are performed to detect liver and kidney functions affection by diabetes aiming at early detection of complications. The ophthmology consultant will examine the fundus, lens and other structures to exclude any complications related to diabetes.
- For cardiac patients:
-The cardiology consultant will examine the heart and vessels to assess their state.
-Laboratory and Radiological examinations will be performed to assess function of all organs and help the early detection of diseases.
- GIT patients:
Additional laboratory investigations and Endoscopic procedures are done to detect any GIT diseases.
- For Geriatric age group:
General and comprehensive medical check up is done for geriatric age group candidate to assess efficiency of the functions of body organs including Audiometry test.
- For men:
The urology consultation will examine the candidate and review labs for early detection of prostatic diseases and exclude malignancy.
- For women:
- The Gynecology consultant will examine the candidate and take a womb swap for early detection of disease and cancers.
– Radiological investigations will be performed to detect function of all organs and for early detection of diseases.